These two ingredient Creamy Orange Popsicles are super easy to make! Healthy, affordable and such a great summer snack the kids can help make! Substitute the yogurt for a dairy free option!
This post may contain Amazon Affiliate links. Sweet Hazel Honey may receive a small commission for Amazon purchases made though these links at no cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Looking for more crafts, recipes, activities and other kid friendly ideas?
Follow me! Facebook, Pinterest or subscribe by email here!
CLICK TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER
Both of my girls are obsessed with these easy 2 ingredient popsicles!
They are the absolute perfect summer treat and depending on what size popsicle mold you use, you can make them small for the littles or big for the older kids.
This is such a great recipe for your kids to make. They can measure the yogurt and orange juice, whisk, then pour into the molds. You can try different flavors of juice or yogurt and make a new flavor every time.
We absolutely love the silicone popsicle molds. The popsicles come out so much easier and you don't even need to run water over them to remove. So simple!
The orange juice and vanilla yogurt combo is creamy and so delicious! It's the perfect texture and can be made dairy free by subbing with coconut or almond yogurt.
Keep scrolling for tips, additional orange flavored recipes and more!
Thanks so much for supporting a small business and visiting our family owned blog 💕
- orange juice - we used high pulp Simply Orange
- vanilla yogurt - we used yoplait
- popsicle molds
Scroll down to the printable recipe card for measurements and instructions!
- If you don't have popsicle molds, use dixie cups covered with aluminum foil with a stick poked in the middle.
More orange recipes you may like:
- Orange Sherbet Punch
- Orange Creamsicle Truffles
- Jack o Lantern Jello Cups
- Orange Pie Bars
- Classic Orange Fluff
You can add or substitute with these ingredients:
- use any flavor yogurt instead of vanilla
- use pineapple juice instead of orange
- use strawberry banana juice instead of orange
- use freshly squeezed orange juice instead of store bought
- add granola sprinkled on top before you add your popsicle stick
Kitchen equipment and supplies you may need:
- OXO Good Grips 2-Piece Silicone Whisk Set
- Pyrex 3 Piece Glass Measuring Cup Set
- Silicone Popsicle Molds
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as our family did!
Creamy Orange Popsicles
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- In a large glass measuring cup, measure the juice and yogurt. Whisk until combined and smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and place the sticks into the mold.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight before removing from molds.
Sat. Fat0.17 g
Net carbs7.04 g
Sweet Hazel Honey is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from this blog/website. You may not always have the same results due to variations in ingredients, humidity, altitude, cooking temperatures, typos, errors, omissions, or individual cooking abilities.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information provided is accurate, complete, and useful. I am not a certified nutritionist and make no claims to the contrary. Each individual's dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Around this time in blog history....
One year ago:
Looking for more crafts, recipes, activities and ideas?
Follow me! Facebook, Pinterest or subscribe by email!
Post a Comment