Learn how to make a Popsicle Stick Dracula! This fun Halloween arts and crafts project is great for preschool or school aged kids. Super easy!
This post may contain Amazon Affiliate links. Sweet Hazel Honey may receive a small commission for Amazon purchases made though these links at no cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Looking for more crafts, recipes, activities and other kid friendly ideas?
Follow me! Facebook, Pinterest or subscribe by email here!
Looking for a fun craft idea for Halloween? You'll want to give this popsicle stick dracula a try!
The supplies can easily be found at home, or a dollar store. It's super easy to make and would be a great project for a fun weekend at home, a Halloween party or anytime.
I'm including a free printable template that you can use to cut the shapes to glue onto the popsicle sticks.
CLICK HERE FOR FREE PRINTABLE TEMPLATE
It's perfect for preschool or school aged kids. They can help align the craft sticks, cut the shapes and more.
Keep scrolling for tips, process photos, additional popsicle stick crafts and more!
Thanks so much for supporting a small business and visiting our family owned blog 💕
What supplies do you need?
How to make:
Scroll down for measurements, instructions and printing!
- Use supervision when using scissors and the glue gun with kids.
- School glue can be used for the entire project, but will need to dry in between steps so it stays together.
- If you don't have googly eyes, just cut some eyes out of the paper you'll be using for the rest of the project. Make a larger circle with white, then a small circle with black or red. Then glue them both on with the smaller circle on top.
Try these fun additions or substitutions:
- use any color paper or scrapbook paper you have on hand
- add glitter to make a sparkly dracula
- use colored popsicle sticks to make dracula different colors
CLICK TO SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK
More popsicle stick crafts you may like:
I hope you enjoy this craft as much as our family did!
Dracula Popsicle Stick Craft
- Template provided
- Jumbo popsicle sticks
- Red and black paper
- Googly eyes
- Glue gun & stick
- Align five popsicle sticks, cut 2 pieces of popsicle sticks, and glue
- them to the back of the aligned popsicle sticks.
- Print the template provided and cut each piece.
- Glue each piece into the colored paper; the fangs and ribbon (red)
- and the rest are in black. Cut them. You can also trace and cut them if you prefer.
- Attach the cut paper pieces to the popsicle sticks in their proper places. Then glue on the googly eyes.
Use supervision when using scissors and the glue gun with kids. School glue can be used for the entire project, but will need to dry in between steps so it stays together.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Looking for more crafts, recipes, activities and ideas?
Follow me! Facebook, Pinterest or subscribe by email!
Post a Comment